3.07.2008

go rams

i'm officially going to grad school at angelo state... i accepted their offer for a spot in the pt program today. i ended up getting accepted at texas tech as well, but by the time i heard from them i had already decided on asu. i just feel comfortable at asu and i am excited to move to san angelo and get started with the program. the pt department secretary also gave me contact info for a girl who is already at asu for her undergrad and will be starting pt school with me this summer, and needs a roommate to share rent at the house she lives in. she seems nice and i'm hopeful that it might work out, cause i know no one at asu so finding a roommate was not likely.

this is also exciting because i'll only live a couple hours from my brother instead of several, and this summer i will be able to work fca camps again because my classes won't start until july 8th. now if i can just get through the rest of physics II i'm all set :)


smile: it snowed overnight last night... not enough to stick to the roads, but enough to make it pretty for me to drive to work this morning

frown: i took a 2.5 hour nap today and i'm still feeling tired... blah (julie these are for you as well)

1 comment:

Patterson's said...

Congrats on picking a grad program!!! Isn't it a huge relief to have a comittment made!!!

Thanks for the posts that were for me! I'm quite honored!!!