7.11.2008

Jesus shine your light...

PT school started this week... it's already got me crazy busy with homework and reading (which I am trying to keep up with for only the second time ever in my college career), but so far at least I am enjoying it. Whether I still have that attitude in a couple weeks after having a couple tests and writing assignments due, well, we'll just wait and see. It's good to be taking classes where I'm actually learning useful things though, instead of things like the internal anatomy of a turtle. (Not that the turtle wasn't interesting... just not really useful to me in real life) Anyways, it's going to be an interesting 30 months- there's some cool people in my class but at least so far from who I've been able to talk to, very different from me as far as interests, priorities, etc. It's gonna be good though, but I know I can't do this on my own... Jesus shine your light...

I'm glad I got to do all the camps before school started. I definitely needed that challenge/encouragement going into this. And now I'm also starting to mentor one of my friends from camp, and I'm so pumped about that but also glad to have that challenge to keep myself sharp. It's kind of like built-in self-accountability... can't really mentor someone else if I'm not keeping my own ducks in a row. (wow yay for cliches) Anyways, things are going great, and the Lord is definitely at work all around me!

1 comment:

Patterson's said...

Yay a new post!! I'm glad you're enjoying school so far!! I know you'll have good days and bad days, but I hope that overall it's a wonderful experience!!

I would love to have a visitor!! Maybe one day flights will not be soooo expensive?! (I know, and maybe one day I'll wake up from this dreamland!)