4.11.2009

I am procrastinating and waiting for the Masters to come on for the day, and figured I'd write a little blog update in case anyone still reads this. So here are a few random things.

1. I'm at home for Easter weekend and enjoying being around the family for a bit. Haven't seen everyone at the same time since Christmas, so it's nice to just chill out. And while I did bring notes for one class home, and am about to try to finish a busy work assignment for another, I'm pretty much going on strike against homework for the weekend to just enjoy spending family time.

2. I have had stomach bug stuff for the past week, off and on. Not cool, especially since this is my 3rd time to have it in the past 4 months. I didn't get that kind of sick that often even when I was a small child! But I was thinking about this while driving home and have decided to blame it on having friends with small children (who I often watch) and working with the kids on Wednesday nights, so I'm around a lot more germs than usual.

3. This weekend is one of the first times since I got my new car that I've had a chance to go on a bit of a road trip with it. I like this one, but it's still not Marlene. Just a few random things here and there, it's not the same.

4. There are 30 something days left in this semester. Highly exciting! Then I have about a week and a half before summer I starts, then 5 weeks of that (with Denae's wedding in the middle of it!) and then I will head up to Denver, hopefully with the brother along for the ride, for my first clinical rotation. 2 months in Colorado, in the middle of the summer when the weather is amazing for things like hiking, whitewater rafting, camping, climbing, etc, plus all that time with Denae... can't wait!

well, time for the Masters, so enough of the blog...

1 comment:

Patterson's said...

Thanks for the update! I still read! I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you!!! I miss eating at McAlister's and catching up!

By the way, I'll be in Belton from May17thish to June 14thish - you going to be around anytime in there???